Tired of critical projects running behind schedule, over budget and short on results?
Learn how to end the struggle and disappointment!
You are invited to attend …
Project Management for People Professionals
This is a one-of-a-kind program tailored specifically for professionals responsible for projects to boost stakeholder engagement, alignment and performance:
- Keep your project teams tuned in and turned on
- Stay on time, on budget and on target
- Deliver expected outcomes
This unique two-part program delivers proven practices and skills in two areas critical to project success:
- Certified project management methods
- Team engagement and alignment tools and processes
It’s not enough to master one of these areas.
Success depends on both.
Led by nationally recognized experts in employee engagement and project management, this unique program includes TWO essential parts:
- Day-long Seminar – Gives you the critical know-how to effectively manage projects and engage people to ensure desired outcomes
- PM Plan Review – Provides a 1-hour professional critique of a project management plan that you create following the seminar, advising on key factors such as scope, cost, schedule, stakeholders, change management and other aspects vital to the success of your project
What you will learn and take away from this interactive program:
- Methods for planning and executing projects based on Project Management Institute (PMI) methodologies to deliver on-time, on-spec and on-budget
- Tools and techniques for building a strong foundation around clear and credible expectations
- How to anticipate and adjust to predictable barriers
- How to recognize and avoid typical traps that cause projects to falter
- How to sustain the energy for seeing projects through to successful completion
- Actionable tips for improved teamwork and effective change management, using a proven method for “constructive accountability”
- A deeper understanding of how to optimize stakeholder engagement in achieving desired project outcomes
- How to get “real” with an approach to communication that makes a genuine connection with project team members and other stakeholders
- Guidelines for managing specific types of projects such as innovation, cost-saving, or regulatory compliance
- Tools and templates that can be leveraged immediately on key projects and initiatives
- And more!
Seminar: November 30, 2017 – 9:00-4:30
Individual PM Plan Review: Scheduled at Your Convenience
716 Geyer, St. Louis, MO 63104
1st Floor Conference Center
(in historic Soulard)
|Les LandesFounder and President, Landes & Associates
A nationally recognized expert on employee engagement and alignment, Les Landes is the author of the popular business fable, “Getting to the Heart of Employee Engagement.” He is the former head of communications for one of the world’s largest food companies and is a frequent speaker at conferences and seminars across the country.
“Les Landes brought tremendous experience and thoughtful discussion about communication to every project on which we collaborated. He always delivers solutions that exceed our expectations.”
(Nancy Vosnidou, Monsanto Company)
|Jim Stecher Founder and Principal, PMR Solutions
Jim Stecher has led successful projects, programs, and PMO’s for Fortune 500 and mid-sized firms over the past 20+ years. Initiatives Jim has managed have enabled innovation, measurable efficiency, increased employee satisfaction, and improved financial results. He has facilitated dozens of interactive project management workshops and courses that meet the needs of individuals and organizations in both Fortune 500 board rooms and classroom settings.
“Jim Stecher’s insights on balancing PMI methodologies and practical experience to deliver business results on key projects are second to none. He is detailed in his delivery and keeps a keen eye on customer satisfaction.”
(Jim Canada, PMP – Managing Partner, President, and CEO of Alliance Technologies)