This course will provide you the tools and guidance system to boost employee engagement – getting people tuned in, turned on and ready to go the extra mile to ensure the success of your business.
- The crucial connection between imagination, free will and employee engagement.
- The essential layers of the Engagement Imperative.
- How to create a “habit” of continuous improvement with the ImaginAction System.
- The core factors for “real-life, real-time” communication.
- How to use a “mission control” to connect employees with the numbers and information that are critical to your business.
The first class in this four-class course is FREE. The cost for the remaining three classes and all course materials is $24.95. Just click on the button below to get started.
The course includes the following four classes:
- Understanding the significance of the “Human Rocket” and the “Engagement Imperative” (Take this class for FREE!)
- The ImaginAction System that provides a method for engaging employees in systematic, day-to-day continuous improvement
- The Real-Life, Real-Time Communication model that describes the essential criteria for an effective organizational communication system
- The Mission Control tool that provides employees with vital data and information they need to understand how the organization is performing and how they can impact its success
The course provides a comprehensive overview of the key cornerstones for boosting employee engagement… creating the kind of organization where employees love to work and customers love doing business.
If your employee engagement efforts aren’t meeting your expectations, this free course will give you the direction to get employees tuned in, turned on and eager to get into action!
Les Landes, President Landes & Associates
A nationally recognized expert on employee engagement, Les Landes is the author of the business fable, “Getting to the Heart of Employee Engagement,” and host of the radio program “Employee Engagement: The Heart of Business Success.”
314-664-6497 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.landesassociates.com