Your team is good but there is unmet potential. Something is missing.
Everywhere you turn in the world of employee performance the word ENGAGEMENT is popping up. In the wake of the economic downturn, organizations are realizing that investing in employee engagement is more than a nice thing to do. It’s good business.
Problem is, there’s confusion about employee engagement; how to do it effectively and sustain it?
Landes & Associates Presents:
Getting to the Heart of Employee Engagement
Watch this 90-minute webinar and you’ll take away:
• A deeper understanding of how engagement strengthens the bottom line
• Ways to propel the “human rocket” of performance
• How to communicate in a way that makes a genuine connection with employees
• An effective alternative to employee suggestion programs
• A proven method for sharing organizational data to empower employees
• Ways to close gaps between the culture you have and the one you want
Who should watch?
Anyone who is passionate or empowered to improve employee engagement or communications within your organization – whether you are in Human Resources, Talent Management, Communications, Training, Operations, or Lean Processes.